We’ve all been there. You wake up and instantly cannot wait to get home from another day at the office. The dark mornings seemingly make that 6:30am get up even more unbearable. You’re already off to a bad start and just know it’s going to be one of those days.
Well, my friends, I am here to give you some words of wisdom on this fine Tuesday afternoon.
Here are my 10 ways to improve a bad day and to help you turn that frown upside down!
2. Blog. Write things down, channel your creativity. Write your schedule for the next few weeks. We’re all blogging because we enjoy it, so doing something you love will instantly boost your mood.
3. Fluffy Socks. I LOVE a good pair of fluffy socks from Primark. They come in loads of different colours and are so comfy. If you don’t own any, I highly suggest purchasing a pair next time you’re out. And this is Primark we’re talking about. Hello, 2 pairs for £2. Winner winner.
4. Make yourself a cup of tea. None of that green tea malarkey, a proper cup of Tetley’s. Tea solves everything, known fact.
5. Rewatch your favourite series/movie. When you’ve brewed up, stick on Netflix and you’ll be smiling to yourself throughout.
6. Listen to music. Make a feel-good playlist full of your favs for a down day.
7. Change your bed. Nothing feels better than climbing into fresh, cold bed sheets after a long day.
8. Feel LUSH. Treat yourself to that bath bomb you’ve been eyeing up for weeks. Run a bath, light some candles, throw in your new bath bomb and stick on a fresh face mask. Perfect.
9. Magic Stars. Best chocolate ever. Don’t even try to argue with me on this one.
10. Spend time with someone you love. Last but not least, whether it be your family, boyfriend/girlfriend or even a friend; spending time around the people you care about the most is one of the best things you can do.
Get Social! Find me on