9 Things To Do As A Valentine’s Singleton
In the past, I’ve been on nights out with couples and ended up with people I’ve never met before shouting “THIRD WHEELING!!” in my face. I’m at that point in life when all your friends have been in relationships for 4584452 years and are starting to think about settling down. I try to not be bitter and miserable around this time of year, I really do.
I am the real life Bridget Jones. How To Be Single is probably going to be a movie that I relate to entirely and I can’t WAIT until it’s released in a couple of weeks. I went to Thornton’s the other day and considered buying myself a chocolate heart with a cute message.
So, for all my fellow single pringles out there, today’s post is 9 different things you can do when you’re single on Valentine’s Day!
1. Throw an anti-valentine’s party.
2. Have a pamper day: Face masks, bubble baths, candles, chocolate covered strawberries. Go all out.
3. Dance the night away with an Anti-Valentine’s playlist and remember that cupid rhymes with stupid. Find my playlist here.
4. Spend the night watching your favourite chick flicks or every Zac Efron film ever. Both work.
5. Bake lots of broken heart cookies and anti love cupcakes.
6. Raid your change jar ready for discounted chocolate day on February 15th. Now THAT’S a day worth celebrating.
7. Ditch The Notebook and think more along the lines of Halloween. Horror movie marathon, anyone?
8. Find a local single’s night at a bar and gather your single squad for a night out Galentine’s style.
9. Write down 5 things you love about yourself. Remember the most important person in the world is yourself and your relationship status doesn’t define you as a person.
Get Social! Find me on