What I’ve Learnt in 2016 So Far
It’s nearly the end of February and I still can’t wrap my head around it being 2016. Nothing particularly exciting has happened for me so far this year, but the last 2 months have been a real eye opener. I’ve learnt so much about myself and i’m excited to see what the rest of the year brings.
1. Stressing will make you feel 30000000% worse. Stop.
2. Cut ties from toxic people, you don’t need them.
3. Saying no to things you don’t want to do is important, as hard as it may be.
4. Similarly, say yes to things you’ve always wanted to do, but haven’t had the courage.
5. Drinking isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
6. Craving a salad is the best feeling in the world.
7. I am a fully-fledged Belieber.
8. Netflix is the best £5.99 a month you’ll ever spend.
9. A cup of tea solves just about everything.
10. Going to University at 25 and studying for a degree you’re passionate about is better than going half-heartedly at 18.
11. Getting a good night’s sleep is so so important.
12. Seeing your favourite band live is something you’ll never get tired of, no matter how old you get.
13. Reading a good book is one of the best things you can do for yourself.
14. As is writing your own story. Journal often.
15. Interior design is a thing you’ll become obsessed with.
16. And candles.
17. Laughter really is the best medicine.
18. Never stop learning.
Get Social! Find me on