A/W16 Bucket List
It’s officially Autumn and the weather is getting colder…not that it was very warm to begin with, but that’s beside the point.
Me and my housemates decided to make a list of all the things we’d like to do in the upcoming months and I’ve decided to share it with you guys to hopefully give you some inspo!
- Visit Manchester’s Halloween Festival
- Go on a ghost walk
- Bake Halloween treats
- See Salford Quay’s Lightwave Festival
- Pumpkin Picking
- Go to a murder mystery night
- Watch Hocus Pocus
- Carve pumpkins
- Go to a Halloween party
- Get sparklers
- Have a “November BBQ” and make s’mores
- Go on plenty of Autumnal walks
- Go skiing at Chill Factore
- Visit the Christmas markets
- See Housing Unit’s Christmas display
- Have a duvet day with Christmas films (especially The Holiday. FAVE.)
- Go ice skating
- Make pumpkin soup
- Decorate the house for Christmas
- Plan for Summer 2017
What are your plans for the rest of the year?