It’s officially Autumn and the weather is getting colder…not that it was very warm to begin with, but that’s beside the point.
Me and my housemates decided to make a list of all the things we’d like to do in the upcoming months and I’ve decided to share it with you guys to hopefully give you some inspo!
- Visit Manchester’s Halloween Festival
- Go on a ghost walk
- Bake Halloween treats
- See Salford Quay’s Lightwave Festival
- Pumpkin Picking
- Go to a murder mystery night
- Watch Hocus Pocus
- Carve pumpkins
- Go to a Halloween party
- Get sparklers
- Have a “November BBQ” and make s’mores
- Go on plenty of Autumnal walks
- Go skiing at Chill Factore
- Visit the Christmas markets
- See Housing Unit’s Christmas display
- Have a duvet day with Christmas films (especially The Holiday. FAVE.)
- Go ice skating
- Make pumpkin soup
- Decorate the house for Christmas
- Plan for Summer 2017
What are your plans for the rest of the year?