Another weekend come and gone. It feels like 5 minutes since those Friday night cocktails with the squad.
A case of the Sunday blues is imminent as we head into another week of work, work, work.
There’s a lot you can do to make sure you have the best week possible and it all starts with a positive Sunday evening. As always, I’ve got ya covered.
- Run a bath and have a good soak with your favourite Lush products.
- There’s nothing like fresh bed sheets.
- Create an ambience with fairy lights and candles.
- Plan for the week-whether that be a meal plan or evening activities.
- Watch your favourite film.
- Organise your outfits for the week, it’ll be less of a rush in the mornings.
- Make a point of doing a workout Monday morning, setting you up for the week. If you’re no early bird, even a five-minute stretch makes a difference.
- Cook one of your favourite meals for dinner.
- Find a new series on Netflix.
- Get lost in a book.
- Put on an acoustic playlist to help you relax.
- Update your Pinterest boards.
- Stick your PJs in the dryer for a few minutes.
- Have a pamper evening with face masks and nail polish.
- Lastly, an early night will ensure you start the week on the best note possible, smashing the next five days like the boss YOU ARE!!!